The Starter Pack includes everything you need to write your medical school personal statement from start to finish!
In summary, it includes one brainstorming session and unlimited extensive personal statement edits!
A complete breakdown of the package:
- We will start with an initial 15-20 min meeting so that I can learn more about you. We can brainstorm and/or discuss your background and areas you want to highlight in your PS. The ultimate goal of this session is to create your PS outline.
- I will send you my PS brainstorming worksheet I created for you to fill out before our meeting. This worksheet has helped numerous students effectively brainstorm their important components of their PS!
- After our meeting, I’d like for you to send me your first draft within 1-2 weeks (or sooner, depending on your timeline).
- I will review it and return it to you within 48-72 hours with edits. It will also have a written feedback report with explanations for areas of improvement. Additionally, we will have 15-min virtual session to review the comments/answer any questions you have.
- You will work on your PS again and will review it roughly 2-4 more times. At this point, typically are students very happy with their PS!