We offer a-quality mock interviews with medical students who have been on admissions committees and have conducted numerous interviews for an affordable price! Thus far, we’ve had a 100% satisfaction rate and many of our students have received acceptances to medical school.
We know what it's like to be a pre-med! Most companies charge $600-$1,000 for similar services! We pride ourselves in offering high-quality, affordable services!
Your interviewer has interview prep experience and has spent years interviewing applicants for medical school admissions.
Our 1-on-1 mock interview will be specifically designed for you. You will also get personalize that will help you improve your weaknesses.
Our highly experienced medical students have conducted interviews as part of their medical school admissions committee. They have been selected from a competitive pool of applicants. These students received multiple medical school interviews and acceptances and have extensive experience in conducting mock interviews!
Jennifer Ferrante, MS4
Lily Trinh, MD
– Current Harvard Research Fellow
– 4 years as an active member of the School of Medicine Admissions Committee
– Conducted hundreds of traditional and behavioral (standardized patient) interviews on medical school applicants
– Provided direct feedback about applicants to the Admissions Committee and thus, know exactly how applicants are evaluated!
– Has extensive experience in mentoring students and have worked with over 400 satisfied students (many who got accepted)!
After you sign up, you will be given a link with instructions on how to schedule your session. You can choose between a traditional, MMI, or mixed interview. You will also be asked to send your application materials to me prior to our interview so that I can help prepare your questions for for specific schools.